3D Airport View
ARTMACS’s Visual Display System (VDS) is a subsystem built for 3D image generation and display. Image generator is PC based on the latest hardware and software products and 3D technologies.
The simulator meets high fidelity ATC tower training environment, realistic scenario generation, adjustable time-of-day, weather, and seasonal conditions.
The field-of-view (FoV), size and type of displays are completely scalable. Ranging from computer or TV screen to front or back projection, from 45° to 360° FoV, any solution can be used to meet customer’s visual system requirements.
VDS is the next generation subsystem for assisting in training by providing full high definition and accurate simulation of all possible scenarios. By supporting all the latest features, technologies and hardware, the quality of the simulation is outstanding.
Smooth day-night and weather transition, realistic airports and aircraft 3D models will fully immerse trainees into the simulation. VDS is a multi-channel image generator, trainees can visualize the entire operational area of the airport using several screens or projectors, while still using 1080p full HD displays.
- Complete 360° (or less: 180°, 270° or any other in between) 3D airport view
- Rotation enabled to ensure complete view of the airport in case physical display layout covers less than 360°
- Multi channel display (unlimited number of channels), full HD: 1920x1080 for landscape or 1080x1920 for portrait orientation of LCD or projector
- View position and direction are changeable anytime, anywhere in the 3D airport
- Clear and sharp image with smooth and synchronized movement of: aircraft, vehicles, people, animals
- Cockpit view from selected aircraft/vehicle/any other moving item
- Reflects the exact view of real airports, real aircraft liveries and the real appearance of airport items and environment
- High quality aircraft 3D models with retractable gears, flaps, spoilers and real-time spotlights
- Day-night-dusk scenarios featuring depiction of sun, moon and stars in accordance with date, time and geographical position
- Environmental visual and sound effects: thunder, rain, snow, wind (windsock), aircraft engine
- Binocular (and infra-red) view to train for detection, recognition and identification