Airport Lighting System
The lighting panel was designed for training tower controllers and airport technical staff.
The panel can be configured to be simple for generic applications but can also be configured to light bulb-level including faults, angle adjustment and directionality. User interface allows several circuits and contactors to be organized in groups, tabs and presets, each runway having its own tab.
Using a touch screen as input, the size and spacing of buttons is also configurable making it a versatile training tool.
- Complete airport lighting panel with individual circuits
- Circuits can be defined with multiple intensity levels
- Accurate PAPI/VASIS lights with configurable angles of visibility
- Faults can be simulated by Instructor to any circuit during the exercise and can also trigger an audio alarm
- Faults can be customized to affect even individual bulbs
- Grouping of circuits as presets or subsections for easy management
- Instant representation in airport 3D view of state and intensity level
- Multiple types of lights, including floodlights, directional lights, strobes, running lights, etc...